1. To promote research, development and adaptation of science and technology for improving quality of life of weaker sections.
2. To motivate scientists for applying their knowledge and expertise to problems of the weaker communities.
3. To promote research, development and adaptation of technology, improve the life, working conditions and opportunities for gainful employment of women especially in rural areas.
4. To increase the contribution of women to science, technology and development.
5. To promote research, development and adaptation of technology for improving the quality of life of the economically weaker sections of scheduled castes in urban/rural areas.
6. To encourage scientists & technologists to apply there knowledge and expertise to the needs of economically weaker scheduled caste communities, especially in rural areas.
7. To promote activities such as workshops, seminars, publications, jathas, etc. which would help in achieving the objectives listed above.
8. To replicate successful Technology models relevant to SC population.
9. To promote Organic farming (fruit and vegetable) animal husbandry for the economic development of poor through model of SHG and cooperative by introducing micro finance, insurance, and various social security schemes.
10. To promote computer literacy among rural women by creating awareness, implementation and research of existing GO/NGO programmes and by establishing kiosk at Panchayat level.
11. To provide linkages for better health facilities especially in rural areas through awareness, and implementation of various health development programmes in collaboration with government department and donor agencies.
12. To cater to the overall development of mother and child, widow and destitute, old age, orphanage, blind and other disadvantageously placed section of the society.
13. To create awareness about Malaria, AIDS, T.B. leprosy and other common disease and work for the prevention and treatment.
To work for the entitlement realization of rural poor through Right to information Act.